Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Volume No.6 -- Post No. 7 -- I Love Planes and Travel

I love to travel.  It usually means I'm on vacation and I don't need to think about work for a while.  It also means I get to get my creative on and shoot whatever looks cool!!  I only took my film camera on my last trip.  Below are a few photos from my plane window.

Oahu Photographer


777-300ER -- Fuji Acros Neopan 100


Mount St. Helens -- Ilford HP5 Plus film pushed 3 stops


Not sure which plane this is, but its parked at remote Gate 3 41 A at LAX -- Ilford HP5 Plus film pushed 3 stops

 LA industrial area -- Ilford HP5 Plus film pushed 3 stops

Film Photographer on Oahu

South of LAX at dusk headed of Honolulu -- Fuji Acros Neopan 100

P.S.: Are you vacationing in Hawaii anytime soon and in need of family photography?  Visit Jennifer's website www.jenniferbrotchie.com.  Better yet, schedule a sunset photo shoot for your family with her.  Tell her Aloha Dave sent you.  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @aloha_dave.


Instagram

1 comment:

  1. This information you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!, Thanks for sharing such a great blog

    professional photo retouching

    ReplyDelete