Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Volume No.6 -- Post No. 9 -- Nikonos Underwater Film Camera

I decided to buy a Nikonos III underwater film camera to join my love of  film and my love of free diving.  The undersea world is such an organic place.  Film seems very at home here.  Below are few of my first shots using Ilford HP5 Plus that I pushed 1 stop.  NO LIGHTMETER!!! Very scary!  I basically used the Sunny 16 Rule for the surface and then subtracted 2 stops for being underwater.  It worked fairly well.  I'm going to try Ilford HP4 next and more exposure.  I'm looking forward to finer grain at 100 ASA.
Electric Beach Oahu Hawaii

Oahu Photographer

Skindiver

Skin-Diving

That's me on the left!

Vacationing on Oahu soon and need to find an awesome family photographer? Check out www.jenniferbrotchie.com  Jennifer specializes in family portrait photography at the beach for all you lodging in Waikiki, Disney Aulani Resort at KoOlina, Turtle Bay Resort and all points in between... want to do a combination underwater shoot too?  We can do that!  Contact Jennifer at jenniferbrotchie@gmail.com to book your session today.  We will have a lot of fun!!


Don't forget to check out my Instagram -->Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment