Saturday, January 21, 2017

Volume No.7 -- Post No. 1 -- Vacation Fun with Kodak Ektar 100

We went to the desert to celebrate the New Year.  I brought Kodak Ektar 100 to use in my Canonette rangefinder camera.  I don't have a flash for it and decided to push it 2 stops in case I didn't have the light I wanted.  I love the waay they came out!!!
Ektar 100 pushed 2 stops

Ektar 100 pushed 2 stops

Oahu Film Photographer

Ektar 100 pushed 2 stops

Kodak Ektar 100 pushed 2 stops

Ektar 100 pushed 2 stops

Canon Canonet G III QL17 Rangefinder Camera

1960 Impala Convertable



Vibrant Reds with Ektar 100 Film


Jennifer and I work and play on the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii.  You will find images created from our film camera's, from 120mm, 35mm to Polaroids.  We have a love affair with film.
We love to work with photo editors who are interested in using our catalogue of images for use in your publications.  Please inquire about usage rates.

We love to photograph families, couples and individuals interested in private photo shoots around Oahu.  Please inquire about photo shoot packages WWW.OCEANSAREBLUE.COM.

If you are interested in digital photography and gorgeous sunset photo shoots for your vacationing family, please visit our sister site, WWW.JENNIFERBROTCHIE.COM.




Check out my Instagram @aloha_dave Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment