Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Volume No.7 -- Post No. 6 -- I was interviewed by Photographer Melvin Mapa!

What an honor!  I was interviewed by Photographer and Creative Director Melvin Mapa for his website series Film Photography Interviews.   His goal is to share ideas, inspire, and offer enlightenment to those interested in the discipline of film photography.  Again I'm honored that Melvin felt my work was worthy.

Check out his website: www.melvinmapa.net.  Great photographs everywhere!  He's also on Instagram @tataymelvin.  Amazing photos and amazing heart too!  He's a volunteer for migrant workers.  Mahalo Melvin!

Below is a recent photograph I made and sent to Melvin as part of my interview.  Ilford HP5 Plus shot with my Nikonos III and self-developed at my home here in Hawaii.


film photograph


See more at my Instagram @aloha_dave Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment